- Tutoring programs are specifically designed for each student.
- A carefully sequenced approach is used to build skills and confidence.
- Tutors work to build a positive relationship with each student as they provide ongoing academic support.
- School texts and supplementary materials are selected to meet the learning needs of each student.
- If requested by parents, we work with teachers, school counselors and psychologists in an effort to coordinate tutoring instruction with school requirements.
- We help students build self-confidence and academic competency.
- We provide frequent opportunity for academic success.